Bamboo is the only reasonable choice. There is no other product which can come close to it’s sustainability and eco-friendliness. There is no longer any justifiable reason to cut down a 50-70 year old tree for use in interiors and exteriors. Bamboo is the only answer for anyone who cares about aesthetics, durability, greenness and price.
- Bamboo is environmentally friendly as it is an easily renewable crop.
- Bamboo is one of earth’s most rapidly renewed resources and can be harvested every 5-7 years.
- Bamboo is considered the world’s fastest growing plant and is therefore extremely sustainable.
- Bamboo can be grown with no pesticides or fertilizers.
- Because the roots are never extracted Bamboo plant root systems prevent soil erosion.
- Bamboo Warehouse bamboo uses only eco-friendly products and conforms to the highest EU quality standards of safety.
- The W.W.F. estimates an acre of bamboo utilises 6,88 metric tons of carbon per year, about 70% more than hard woods therefore Bamboo helps reduce carbon dioxide gases blamed for global warming.