Bamboo Warehouse bamboo is moisture resistant and it is 3 times harder than Teak, Walnut, Oak, Beech and Ash. Bamboo has a higher density (10075kg per cubic meter) than any hard wood, which gives it exceptional hard wearing qualities.
- Bamboo is very durable and has a long lifetime.
- Bamboo flooring unlike a laminate floor can be refinished at least 5 times during its lifetime (sanded and sealed) which means it can potentially last a lifetime without having to worry about wearing down the thickness of the “wear layer”.
- Bamboo Warehouse bamboo comes with a 25 year warranty.
- Bamboo is extremely strong.
- The strand woven varieties are considered to be harder than oak, maple and many Brazilian hardwoods.
- Bamboo planks are made to be extremely strong to withstand a variety of weight from heavy foot traffic to heavy loads.
- Bamboo is 3 times harder than Teak (see the Janka Hardness Test).